Hot stone massage has been known to have a number of health benefits.
This invigorating hot-stone massage using heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This form of healing has been proven to trigger a relaxation response in the nervous system and restore fluidity to the connective tissue and joints. A wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider a hot stone massage for overall wellbeing.
- Hot stone massage helps ease muscle tension and pain, reduce muscle spasms as also increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Hot stone massage is also known to increase the blood flow which is beneficial to the health.
- A massage in general reduces stress and anxiety and a hot stone massage has added therapeutic benefits over the normal massages.
- This kind of massage can also induce better sleep.
- It helps in increasing the flexibility in joints and aids in easier mobility and movement.
- In case of strained and contracted muscles, this massage helps in relieving the tension.
- The hot stone massage rejuvenates the tired muscles and is a very refreshing experience.
Visit Balima Day Spa for your Hot Stone Massage therapy.
The Importance of Regular Massages for Those Who Workout
A good full body massage is known to relieve muscle stress and boosts muscle recovery after intense workouts. Nothing works better on your sore muscles than a good massage. A good full body massage reduces inflammation and helps soothe your body while at the same time boosting the healing and recovery of your muscles. If you are training rigorously, a weekly or bi-weekly massage is recommended and can help you speed up muscle recovery.
Exfoliating Body Massage
As often as we take care of and pamper our face, do we pay the same attention to our body? People use several products to help remove dead skin from face and spend time on taking care of the face, but do you put in the same effort in taking care of your body as well?