Hot stone massage has been known to have a number of health benefits.
This invigorating hot-stone massage using heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This form of healing has been proven to trigger a relaxation response in the nervous system and restore fluidity to the connective tissue and joints. A wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider a hot stone massage for overall wellbeing.
- Hot stone massage helps ease muscle tension and pain, reduce muscle spasms as also increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Hot stone massage is also known to increase the blood flow which is beneficial to the health.
- A massage in general reduces stress and anxiety and a hot stone massage has added therapeutic benefits over the normal massages.
- This kind of massage can also induce better sleep.
- It helps in increasing the flexibility in joints and aids in easier mobility and movement.
- In case of strained and contracted muscles, this massage helps in relieving the tension.
- The hot stone massage rejuvenates the tired muscles and is a very refreshing experience.
Visit Balima Day Spa for your Hot Stone Massage therapy.
On Special Offer: Mandi Lulur Massage
We have special offers available every month. This time round we have a special offer on Mandi Lulur, our signature exfoliating body scrub that is followed by a soothing massage to enrich the skin & soul.
Couples Massage with a glass of Prosecco
Missed Valentine’s day with your beau? Don’t fret, it can be hard to find the time to celebrate. However we strongly believe that it doesn’t have to be Valentine’s day to treat yourself and your partner. Whether you are arranging a late Valentine's celebration or simply planning a well-deserved surprise, indulging in a couple's massage therapy with Balima Day Spa will give you the perfect Escape for Two! Treat yourselves to our signature Balima Berdua (duo) for a relaxing experience shared with your loved one.