Hot stone massage has been known to have a number of health benefits.
This invigorating hot-stone massage using heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This form of healing has been proven to trigger a relaxation response in the nervous system and restore fluidity to the connective tissue and joints. A wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider a hot stone massage for overall wellbeing.
- Hot stone massage helps ease muscle tension and pain, reduce muscle spasms as also increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Hot stone massage is also known to increase the blood flow which is beneficial to the health.
- A massage in general reduces stress and anxiety and a hot stone massage has added therapeutic benefits over the normal massages.
- This kind of massage can also induce better sleep.
- It helps in increasing the flexibility in joints and aids in easier mobility and movement.
- In case of strained and contracted muscles, this massage helps in relieving the tension.
- The hot stone massage rejuvenates the tired muscles and is a very refreshing experience.
Visit Balima Day Spa for your Hot Stone Massage therapy.
Safety Precautions And Hygiene Standards At Balima Spa
At Balima Day Spa we follow stringent hygiene guidelines, especially in light of the current situation. In accordance with the Swiss Federal Council directives, massage, and body treatments were made available again with reinforced hygiene measures and new safety procedures.
Prenatal Massage for Expecting Mothers
When you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy, there is nothing quite like a soothing massage to help you relax and take away the aches from your tired back and feet. While a massage can leave anyone feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, the benefits of a massage during pregnancy are twofold.