Hot stone massage has been known to have a number of health benefits.
This invigorating hot-stone massage using heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This form of healing has been proven to trigger a relaxation response in the nervous system and restore fluidity to the connective tissue and joints. A wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider a hot stone massage for overall wellbeing.
- Hot stone massage helps ease muscle tension and pain, reduce muscle spasms as also increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Hot stone massage is also known to increase the blood flow which is beneficial to the health.
- A massage in general reduces stress and anxiety and a hot stone massage has added therapeutic benefits over the normal massages.
- This kind of massage can also induce better sleep.
- It helps in increasing the flexibility in joints and aids in easier mobility and movement.
- In case of strained and contracted muscles, this massage helps in relieving the tension.
- The hot stone massage rejuvenates the tired muscles and is a very refreshing experience.
Visit Balima Day Spa for your Hot Stone Massage therapy.
Why is Massage Therapy Important for Athletes?
Restorative deep massage of the glutes, thighs, calves, and feet. The ideal treatment to promote muscle recovery post-ski, cycling, running and sports training.
Can Deep Tissue Massage ease sciatica pain?
Deep Tissue Massage is a firm massage technique that focusses on the deeper layers of muscles, tendons and tissues, like the fascia and other supportive tissues. It involves the use of firm pressure to reach those deeper areas. Alternatively, by involving gentler, yet sustained pressure, this can effectively target the myofascial layer.