Here are a few of the benefits of a full body scrub. When followed by a soothing massage, the benefits are twofold and leave you feeling refreshed and younger with glowing skin.
- A body scrub exfoliates and hydrates the skin, removes dead skin cells and flaky skin. The pours get unclogged leaving the skin dirt free.
- The skin instantly becomes smooth and soft after a scrub massage.
- The products used for this scrub also usually have an oily base which moisturises and soothes your skin.
- Like any other massage this massage also helps in improving the blood circulation.
- This massage can prepare your skin for an even tan. In case of self tanning too, this massage is beneficial if done before applying the self tanner so as to avoid the risk of getting a blotchy effect.
- As it opens up the pores and awakens the skin the effect of a wrap or mud treatment later is even better.
A full body scrub is essential once in a while so as to ensure that your skin looks even, fresh, rejuvenated and youthful. Your skin will definitely get a glow to it and you will no doubt look and feel younger. If you are visiting or are a Geneva local we hope you will visit Balima Day Spa for a very rejuvenating spa experience. Our day spa brings to you the magic of the Spa culture of Bali right here in the heart of Geneva.
The treatments here provide you rejuvenation of your body, mind and spirit with their blissful range of techniques and therapies. Our Mandi Lulur, an exfoliating body scrub followed by soothing massage to enrich the skin & soul is something that you just cannot miss out on. A beauty ritual originating from Javanese royalty, it uses unique blends of herbs and spices to eliminate dead skin cells and restore life to our largest organ. You have the option to choose from the waist down, waist up or full-body treatment.
Visit our website for more information about our day spa.
The Importance of Regular Massages for Those Who Workout
A good full body massage is known to relieve muscle stress and boosts muscle recovery after intense workouts. Nothing works better on your sore muscles than a good massage. A good full body massage reduces inflammation and helps soothe your body while at the same time boosting the healing and recovery of your muscles. If you are training rigorously, a weekly or bi-weekly massage is recommended and can help you speed up muscle recovery.
Exfoliating Body Massage
As often as we take care of and pamper our face, do we pay the same attention to our body? People use several products to help remove dead skin from face and spend time on taking care of the face, but do you put in the same effort in taking care of your body as well?