If you are considering our invigorating hot-stone massage then you are in for a treat. Our hot stone massage involves the use of heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This massage is a wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Our Batu Panas hot-stone massage is carried out by placing stones on different parts of your body:
Hot Stone Massage has a number of therapeutic benefits:
· Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
· Helps in releasing toxins from your body
· Provides relief from pain
· Relieves muscle spasm and tension
· Helps in providing muscle relaxation
· Improves blood circulation
· Calms the body down and promotes better sleep
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Helps in improving joint mobility, flexibility which in turn improves range of movement
· Reduces chronic stress and tension
As you can see, a hot stone massage has a number of benefits. If you haven’t tried it before, then you should give it a go considering the number of benefits it has.
Get in touch with us to know more and to book your appointment.
The Athlete - Our Best Massage for Muscle Recovery
Strenuous activity and workouts can often lead to muscle fatigue. This muscle fatigue requires a good amount of rest and recovery for you to get back to 100%. Alongside rest and recovery, massage therapy can also offer an effective solution in overcoming muscle fatigue. Massage therapies that work specifically on the muscles with adequate amounts of pressure can reduce muscle fatigue significantly and aid in faster muscle recovery.
Special Offers on Couple’s Spa Therapies
We always say, it doesn’t have to be an anniversary or Valentine’s Day to celebrate yourself and your partner. We have some wonderful massage therapies for couples to relax, rejuvenate and spend some quality time together. And our people at Balima Day Spa leave no stone unturned to make sure that you have the best time here.