If you are considering our invigorating hot-stone massage then you are in for a treat. Our hot stone massage involves the use of heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This massage is a wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Our Batu Panas hot-stone massage is carried out by placing stones on different parts of your body:
Hot Stone Massage has a number of therapeutic benefits:
· Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
· Helps in releasing toxins from your body
· Provides relief from pain
· Relieves muscle spasm and tension
· Helps in providing muscle relaxation
· Improves blood circulation
· Calms the body down and promotes better sleep
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Helps in improving joint mobility, flexibility which in turn improves range of movement
· Reduces chronic stress and tension
As you can see, a hot stone massage has a number of benefits. If you haven’t tried it before, then you should give it a go considering the number of benefits it has.
Get in touch with us to know more and to book your appointment.
Safety Precautions And Hygiene Standards At Balima Spa
At Balima Day Spa we follow stringent hygiene guidelines, especially in light of the current situation. In accordance with the Swiss Federal Council directives, massage, and body treatments were made available again with reinforced hygiene measures and new safety procedures.
Prenatal Massage for Expecting Mothers
When you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy, there is nothing quite like a soothing massage to help you relax and take away the aches from your tired back and feet. While a massage can leave anyone feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, the benefits of a massage during pregnancy are twofold.