If you are considering our invigorating hot-stone massage then you are in for a treat. Our hot stone massage involves the use of heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This massage is a wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Our Batu Panas hot-stone massage is carried out by placing stones on different parts of your body:
Hot Stone Massage has a number of therapeutic benefits:
· Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
· Helps in releasing toxins from your body
· Provides relief from pain
· Relieves muscle spasm and tension
· Helps in providing muscle relaxation
· Improves blood circulation
· Calms the body down and promotes better sleep
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Helps in improving joint mobility, flexibility which in turn improves range of movement
· Reduces chronic stress and tension
As you can see, a hot stone massage has a number of benefits. If you haven’t tried it before, then you should give it a go considering the number of benefits it has.
Get in touch with us to know more and to book your appointment.
On Special Offer: Mandi Lulur Massage
We have special offers available every month. This time round we have a special offer on Mandi Lulur, our signature exfoliating body scrub that is followed by a soothing massage to enrich the skin & soul.
Couples Massage with a glass of Prosecco
Missed Valentine’s day with your beau? Don’t fret, it can be hard to find the time to celebrate. However we strongly believe that it doesn’t have to be Valentine’s day to treat yourself and your partner. Whether you are arranging a late Valentine's celebration or simply planning a well-deserved surprise, indulging in a couple's massage therapy with Balima Day Spa will give you the perfect Escape for Two! Treat yourselves to our signature Balima Berdua (duo) for a relaxing experience shared with your loved one.