If you are considering our invigorating hot-stone massage then you are in for a treat. Our hot stone massage involves the use of heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This massage is a wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Our Batu Panas hot-stone massage is carried out by placing stones on different parts of your body:
Hot Stone Massage has a number of therapeutic benefits:
· Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
· Helps in releasing toxins from your body
· Provides relief from pain
· Relieves muscle spasm and tension
· Helps in providing muscle relaxation
· Improves blood circulation
· Calms the body down and promotes better sleep
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Helps in improving joint mobility, flexibility which in turn improves range of movement
· Reduces chronic stress and tension
As you can see, a hot stone massage has a number of benefits. If you haven’t tried it before, then you should give it a go considering the number of benefits it has.
Get in touch with us to know more and to book your appointment.
The Importance of Regular Massages for Those Who Workout
A good full body massage is known to relieve muscle stress and boosts muscle recovery after intense workouts. Nothing works better on your sore muscles than a good massage. A good full body massage reduces inflammation and helps soothe your body while at the same time boosting the healing and recovery of your muscles. If you are training rigorously, a weekly or bi-weekly massage is recommended and can help you speed up muscle recovery.
Exfoliating Body Massage
As often as we take care of and pamper our face, do we pay the same attention to our body? People use several products to help remove dead skin from face and spend time on taking care of the face, but do you put in the same effort in taking care of your body as well?