If you are considering our invigorating hot-stone massage then you are in for a treat. Our hot stone massage involves the use of heated riverbed stones full of therapeutic properties. This massage is a wonderful alternative to your normal massage routine.
Our Batu Panas hot-stone massage is carried out by placing stones on different parts of your body:
Hot Stone Massage has a number of therapeutic benefits:
· Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
· Helps in releasing toxins from your body
· Provides relief from pain
· Relieves muscle spasm and tension
· Helps in providing muscle relaxation
· Improves blood circulation
· Calms the body down and promotes better sleep
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Helps in improving joint mobility, flexibility which in turn improves range of movement
· Reduces chronic stress and tension
As you can see, a hot stone massage has a number of benefits. If you haven’t tried it before, then you should give it a go considering the number of benefits it has.
Get in touch with us to know more and to book your appointment.
Why is Massage Therapy Important for Athletes?
Restorative deep massage of the glutes, thighs, calves, and feet. The ideal treatment to promote muscle recovery post-ski, cycling, running and sports training.
Can Deep Tissue Massage ease sciatica pain?
Deep Tissue Massage is a firm massage technique that focusses on the deeper layers of muscles, tendons and tissues, like the fascia and other supportive tissues. It involves the use of firm pressure to reach those deeper areas. Alternatively, by involving gentler, yet sustained pressure, this can effectively target the myofascial layer.