Sports competitors undergo rigorous training and hence their muscles are always overworked. As a result, athletes and players require a restorative massage to soothe and relieve such tired muscles. Sports massage therapy is known to have beneficial effects. It can be done pre- or post-performance, during training, and during rehabilitation as well.
A massage tailored to athletes focuses on the areas of the body that get worked the most.
Why is it important amongst those who partake in sports?
· Focused sports massage involves systematic manipulation of soft tissues that focus mainly on the muscles that are relevant to a particular sport.
· Sports massage helps prevent and treat injuries.
· It is effective in the correction of muscular imbalances.
· Frequent massage therapy from trained professionals can help improve joint mobility and flexibility.
· It can help improve an athlete's performance and recovery time.
· It helps to increase the range of motion.
· Any kind of massage is good for blood circulation which is beneficial for everyone.
· Helps with chronic muscular pain, injury rehabilitation, and muscle tension release.
· After tiring sessions, massage therapy helps the mind and body relax and rejuvenate well.
The Athlete is a restorative deep massage specially designed for sportspersons. This massage focuses on the glutes, thighs, calves, and feet. It is an ideal treatment for muscle recovery post-ski, cycling, running, and sports training.
We also recommend our Deep Tissue Massage for active sports players and athletes as this massage also focuses on most of the techniques that a conventional sports massage includes. For a sportsperson, a massage on a regular basis can be considered a part of your training program. At Balima Day Spa, we recommend massage therapies depending on the specific needs of our clients, ensuring they receive the perfect massage. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Revitalise Your Senses: Experience Luxurious Massages at Balima Spa
Embark on a journey of ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation at Balima Spa, where blissful massages and luxurious treatments await. Nestled in a serene setting, Balima Day Spa offers a haven for pampering and self-care, ensuring you leave feeling refreshed and revitalised. Once you step in, you will get to immerse yourself in the art of relaxation with Balinese massages that will transport you to a state of pure tranquillity. The skilled therapists will expertly knead away tension and stress, leaving you feeling completely at ease.
Discover the Therapeutic Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage at Balima Spa
Pre-natal massage is a specialised form of massage therapy designed specifically for pregnant women. It offers numerous therapeutic benefits that can help alleviate the discomforts and stresses associated with pregnancy. Here are a few ways in which a prenatal massage can help