Foot Reflexology is a treatment that not only takes care of your feet but also positively affects other areas of your body. Foot Reflexology is essentially applying pressure to points on the feet in order to affect a physical change elsewhere on the body.
It involves the applying of pressure and is based on an understanding of zones and reflex areas that correspond to the other parts of the body. Our feet have several pressure points that work on different parts of the body.
Here is how foot reflexology can be beneficial to your body:
· Foot reflexology improves the functioning of the nerves by stimulating the nerve endings thus increasing their functioning and reactivity.
· It can improve blood circulation in the body.
· Foot reflexology can help aches and pains - usually used as a method of eliminating pain. By loosening the muscles and stimulating the blood flow, this treatment can provide immediate relief from pain. When done in the right manner, it can treat lower limp aches and pains, headaches, migraines, neck pain, lower and upper backaches etc.
· There are certain pressure points that can help alleviate depression symptoms which get worked upon during the reflexology treatment.
· Edema is common in pregnant women and is caused due to fluid retention in the feet and ankles. Foot reflexology can be beneficial to this as well.
· Reflexology Foot Massage Therapy can also help induce a state of calmness in your body. You will feel relaxed and energised after a good massage session.
So, if you still haven’t tried it yet, you must give it a try. Browse through the website for more information.
On Special Offer: Mandi Lulur Massage
We have special offers available every month. This time round we have a special offer on Mandi Lulur, our signature exfoliating body scrub that is followed by a soothing massage to enrich the skin & soul.
Couples Massage with a glass of Prosecco
Missed Valentine’s day with your beau? Don’t fret, it can be hard to find the time to celebrate. However we strongly believe that it doesn’t have to be Valentine’s day to treat yourself and your partner. Whether you are arranging a late Valentine's celebration or simply planning a well-deserved surprise, indulging in a couple's massage therapy with Balima Day Spa will give you the perfect Escape for Two! Treat yourselves to our signature Balima Berdua (duo) for a relaxing experience shared with your loved one.