Foot Reflexology is a treatment that not only takes care of your feet but also positively affects other areas of your body. Foot Reflexology is essentially applying pressure to points on the feet in order to affect a physical change elsewhere on the body.
It involves the applying of pressure and is based on an understanding of zones and reflex areas that correspond to the other parts of the body. Our feet have several pressure points that work on different parts of the body.
Here is how foot reflexology can be beneficial to your body:
· Foot reflexology improves the functioning of the nerves by stimulating the nerve endings thus increasing their functioning and reactivity.
· It can improve blood circulation in the body.
· Foot reflexology can help aches and pains - usually used as a method of eliminating pain. By loosening the muscles and stimulating the blood flow, this treatment can provide immediate relief from pain. When done in the right manner, it can treat lower limp aches and pains, headaches, migraines, neck pain, lower and upper backaches etc.
· There are certain pressure points that can help alleviate depression symptoms which get worked upon during the reflexology treatment.
· Edema is common in pregnant women and is caused due to fluid retention in the feet and ankles. Foot reflexology can be beneficial to this as well.
· Reflexology Foot Massage Therapy can also help induce a state of calmness in your body. You will feel relaxed and energised after a good massage session.
So, if you still haven’t tried it yet, you must give it a try. Browse through the website for more information.
Revitalise Your Senses: Experience Luxurious Massages at Balima Spa
Embark on a journey of ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation at Balima Spa, where blissful massages and luxurious treatments await. Nestled in a serene setting, Balima Day Spa offers a haven for pampering and self-care, ensuring you leave feeling refreshed and revitalised. Once you step in, you will get to immerse yourself in the art of relaxation with Balinese massages that will transport you to a state of pure tranquillity. The skilled therapists will expertly knead away tension and stress, leaving you feeling completely at ease.
Discover the Therapeutic Benefits of Pre-Natal Massage at Balima Spa
Pre-natal massage is a specialised form of massage therapy designed specifically for pregnant women. It offers numerous therapeutic benefits that can help alleviate the discomforts and stresses associated with pregnancy. Here are a few ways in which a prenatal massage can help