This technique is different from other massages and involves more stretching and manipulation of the muscles. A good Thai massage with its unique technique can help a great deal with reducing stress. Involving muscle compression, joint mobilisation, acupressure and stretching, very different to traditional oil or cream massage therapies.
Thai massage comes with a number of benefits.
- Thai massage relaxes your body to a greater extent with its unique techniques.
- The relaxation that this massage type brings in helps in promoting better sleep.
- Tired muscles get a good stretch with this massage. Improving muscular flexibility and reducing stress and pain.
- Thai massage can also improve the range of motion in the joints,
- This unique form of massage promotes overall relaxation and stress relief, and can stimulate internal organs to perform better too.
- Thai massage is known to improve blood circulation in the body. This helps in oxygenating the body, increased levels of oxygen to the brain also help in reducing headaches.
- The unique technique of stretching and pulling helps in improving the range of movement and joint mobility thanks to the different postures and the yoga like stretching techniques used.
At Balima Day Spa we have professionals trained specifically in this massage technique. Get in touch with us to to understand and experience the techniques involved and the benefits of this massage.
The Importance of Regular Massages for Those Who Workout
A good full body massage is known to relieve muscle stress and boosts muscle recovery after intense workouts. Nothing works better on your sore muscles than a good massage. A good full body massage reduces inflammation and helps soothe your body while at the same time boosting the healing and recovery of your muscles. If you are training rigorously, a weekly or bi-weekly massage is recommended and can help you speed up muscle recovery.
Exfoliating Body Massage
As often as we take care of and pamper our face, do we pay the same attention to our body? People use several products to help remove dead skin from face and spend time on taking care of the face, but do you put in the same effort in taking care of your body as well?