This technique is different from other massages and involves more stretching and manipulation of the muscles. A good Thai massage with its unique technique can help a great deal with reducing stress. Involving muscle compression, joint mobilisation, acupressure and stretching, very different to traditional oil or cream massage therapies.
Thai massage comes with a number of benefits.
- Thai massage relaxes your body to a greater extent with its unique techniques.
- The relaxation that this massage type brings in helps in promoting better sleep.
- Tired muscles get a good stretch with this massage. Improving muscular flexibility and reducing stress and pain.
- Thai massage can also improve the range of motion in the joints,
- This unique form of massage promotes overall relaxation and stress relief, and can stimulate internal organs to perform better too.
- Thai massage is known to improve blood circulation in the body. This helps in oxygenating the body, increased levels of oxygen to the brain also help in reducing headaches.
- The unique technique of stretching and pulling helps in improving the range of movement and joint mobility thanks to the different postures and the yoga like stretching techniques used.
At Balima Day Spa we have professionals trained specifically in this massage technique. Get in touch with us to to understand and experience the techniques involved and the benefits of this massage.
Safety Precautions And Hygiene Standards At Balima Spa
At Balima Day Spa we follow stringent hygiene guidelines, especially in light of the current situation. In accordance with the Swiss Federal Council directives, massage, and body treatments were made available again with reinforced hygiene measures and new safety procedures.
Prenatal Massage for Expecting Mothers
When you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy, there is nothing quite like a soothing massage to help you relax and take away the aches from your tired back and feet. While a massage can leave anyone feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, the benefits of a massage during pregnancy are twofold.