This technique is different from other massages and involves more stretching and manipulation of the muscles. A good Thai massage with its unique technique can help a great deal with reducing stress. Involving muscle compression, joint mobilisation, acupressure and stretching, very different to traditional oil or cream massage therapies.
Thai massage comes with a number of benefits.
- Thai massage relaxes your body to a greater extent with its unique techniques.
- The relaxation that this massage type brings in helps in promoting better sleep.
- Tired muscles get a good stretch with this massage. Improving muscular flexibility and reducing stress and pain.
- Thai massage can also improve the range of motion in the joints,
- This unique form of massage promotes overall relaxation and stress relief, and can stimulate internal organs to perform better too.
- Thai massage is known to improve blood circulation in the body. This helps in oxygenating the body, increased levels of oxygen to the brain also help in reducing headaches.
- The unique technique of stretching and pulling helps in improving the range of movement and joint mobility thanks to the different postures and the yoga like stretching techniques used.
At Balima Day Spa we have professionals trained specifically in this massage technique. Get in touch with us to to understand and experience the techniques involved and the benefits of this massage.
The Athlete - Our Best Massage for Muscle Recovery
Strenuous activity and workouts can often lead to muscle fatigue. This muscle fatigue requires a good amount of rest and recovery for you to get back to 100%. Alongside rest and recovery, massage therapy can also offer an effective solution in overcoming muscle fatigue. Massage therapies that work specifically on the muscles with adequate amounts of pressure can reduce muscle fatigue significantly and aid in faster muscle recovery.
Special Offers on Couple’s Spa Therapies
We always say, it doesn’t have to be an anniversary or Valentine’s Day to celebrate yourself and your partner. We have some wonderful massage therapies for couples to relax, rejuvenate and spend some quality time together. And our people at Balima Day Spa leave no stone unturned to make sure that you have the best time here.