This technique is different from other massages and involves more stretching and manipulation of the muscles. A good Thai massage with its unique technique can help a great deal with reducing stress. Involving muscle compression, joint mobilisation, acupressure and stretching, very different to traditional oil or cream massage therapies.
Thai massage comes with a number of benefits.
- Thai massage relaxes your body to a greater extent with its unique techniques.
- The relaxation that this massage type brings in helps in promoting better sleep.
- Tired muscles get a good stretch with this massage. Improving muscular flexibility and reducing stress and pain.
- Thai massage can also improve the range of motion in the joints,
- This unique form of massage promotes overall relaxation and stress relief, and can stimulate internal organs to perform better too.
- Thai massage is known to improve blood circulation in the body. This helps in oxygenating the body, increased levels of oxygen to the brain also help in reducing headaches.
- The unique technique of stretching and pulling helps in improving the range of movement and joint mobility thanks to the different postures and the yoga like stretching techniques used.
At Balima Day Spa we have professionals trained specifically in this massage technique. Get in touch with us to to understand and experience the techniques involved and the benefits of this massage.
On Special Offer: Mandi Lulur Massage
We have special offers available every month. This time round we have a special offer on Mandi Lulur, our signature exfoliating body scrub that is followed by a soothing massage to enrich the skin & soul.
Couples Massage with a glass of Prosecco
Missed Valentine’s day with your beau? Don’t fret, it can be hard to find the time to celebrate. However we strongly believe that it doesn’t have to be Valentine’s day to treat yourself and your partner. Whether you are arranging a late Valentine's celebration or simply planning a well-deserved surprise, indulging in a couple's massage therapy with Balima Day Spa will give you the perfect Escape for Two! Treat yourselves to our signature Balima Berdua (duo) for a relaxing experience shared with your loved one.