Foot massage is an absolute stress buster as it focuses on the most used and neglected area of your body - your feet!
Various benefits can come with a regular foot massage. Reflexology treatment works wonders inrelieving stress and soothing the tired muscles of the feet. In reflexology treatment, the pressure is applied to the pressure points present in the feet which are connected to various parts of the body and promote good health.
Here are some of the numerous benefits of foot massage and reflexology.
• Foot massage helps improve blood circulation. It helps in circulating oxygen to the body’s cells present in the foot, which is important for overall health.
• A good massage after a tiring day is the best way to unwind and relaxes you completely.
• It promotes peaceful sleep.
• Since the different pressure points are associated with the different parts; a foot massage can also alleviate body pain. If done by someone who has in-depth knowledge about the different points, a foot massage can release aches such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, lower and upper back pain.
• Foot massage and reflexology also help in fighting depression, and it is a mood uplifter.
• A good foot rub can help stimulate the muscles present in the feet, reduce stiffness and pain in the ankles or the heels.
• A foot massage can be beneficial during pregnancy and can help reduce the effects of edema. Edema is the swelling of the feet and ankles due to fluid retention and is a common problem faced by many during pregnancy.
• For women suffering from feelings of sadness, irritability, insomnia, bloating, fatigue, headaches and mood swings during premenstrual syndrome, a simple foot massage can be beneficial.
These are just some of the benefits of a foot massage at Balima Spa, better still, come and experience this yourself. Please browse through our website to check out our other very effective therapies as well. You can book online or buy vouchers as a thoughtful gift!
The Athlete - Our Best Massage for Muscle Recovery
Strenuous activity and workouts can often lead to muscle fatigue. This muscle fatigue requires a good amount of rest and recovery for you to get back to 100%. Alongside rest and recovery, massage therapy can also offer an effective solution in overcoming muscle fatigue. Massage therapies that work specifically on the muscles with adequate amounts of pressure can reduce muscle fatigue significantly and aid in faster muscle recovery.
Special Offers on Couple’s Spa Therapies
We always say, it doesn’t have to be an anniversary or Valentine’s Day to celebrate yourself and your partner. We have some wonderful massage therapies for couples to relax, rejuvenate and spend some quality time together. And our people at Balima Day Spa leave no stone unturned to make sure that you have the best time here.